0161 834 5797 firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively welcome customer feedback, whether it’s positive or negative. We value the opportunity to improve the services that we deliver and our customer experience.
We are committed to offering the very best services and to treating all of our customers in a warm, friendly and professional manner.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, which requires a formal response. We will investigate complaints:
- About our products and services
- About our customer experience
- If you have received a less than satisfactory experience after contacting us
We will always take complaints seriously and handle them sensitively and confidentially.
Who can complain?
Anyone who has directly accessed our products or services can make a complaint. It may be that you are part of a larger organisation or a member of a small community group. All complaints are considered as being equal in importance and will be managed in the same way.
Complaints must be submitted within six months of the incident.
What is your complaint about?
If your complaint relates to any of our products and services, you have received a poor experience or you feel you have been treated unfairly we want to hear from you.
So we can deal with your complaint as quickly as possible, please provide the following information (as appropriate):
- Your name and contact details
- The name of the organisation your booking related to
- The date and time of your booking
- The details of your complaint
- What you expect as an outcome of the complaint
- Copies of any relevant correspondence or anything else that you believe to be relevant
How to contact us
You can contact us in a number of ways:
- Make a complaint via email to email@example.com and include ‘complaint’ in the subject line
- Make a complaint in writing to The Executive Officer, Friends’ Meeting House, 6 Mount Street, Manchester M2 5NS
Our commitment to you
- We will resolve your complaint as quickly as possible
- All complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days of receipt
- We will provide a full response within 10 working days
- In cases where we need more time to fully address your concerns, we will let you know when you can expect a resolution
We believe that it is important to keep you informed of our findings and any changes that we have made as a result of your complaint.
If you remain dissatisfied
You can appeal against the resolution of your complaint by writing to the Clerk of Trustees, Friends’ Meeting House, 6 Mount Street, Manchester M2 5NS. You can request further support from your local Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS).
When will a complaint not be pursued?
We reserve the right to cease corresponding with a customer if their correspondence is, in our reasonable opinion, frivolous, vexatious or abusive.
We cannot pursue a complaint that is directly related to the organiser of the event, such as the content of the event or absence of pre-booked catering or equipment.